There is nothing can safe you better from the cold weather than a modern parka. It is no surprise that women nowadays tend to wear menswear style. That’s why we see so many fashionistas wearing women’s parkas these days. This kind of jacket is inspired by American army pilots back in the fifties of last century. It’s an universal piece which features numerous pockets, warm lining, hood in water-resistant material. Today I want to show you best ideas of how to wear this statement outerwear.
I’d like to share with you a collection of fall-winter outfits with parkas. You are going to see versatile looks with layered touches and casual separates. When it comes to women’s trendy outerwear, it’s not about color, it’s all about styling. That’s why I want to share with you these beautiful sets of possible styling tips.
How To Wear Women’s Parkas
I know, it’s only the beginning of fall-winter season, but I want to share with you some tips for the next Autumn-Winter season with women’s parkas. Most of designs come in mid length with is a warm hood embellished with fur, and cozy pockets. I personally love to finish the look by adding military style shoes and sporty beanie.
- This outer garment is ideal for teaming with skirts, dresses, jeans and pleated trousers.
- If you wear it with dresses, choose the jacket with less pockets and buttons.
- In the top, you can combine it with bright tops, plaid shirts and cozy knitted sweaters.
- About colors, there are khaki, sand, olive and navy, but in recent years there tend to be popular beige, mustard, black and yellow styles.
- The indigo leggings look perfect with camel leather boots and khaki green hooded design. If you want to make your outfit even brighter, then I advice you to update it with cool classic watches and sunglasses.
There are several DON’TS:
- Forget about bold make-ups and hairstyles (you will look weird), keep it simple and natural.
- It’s better not to wear patent leather bags, keep it more sporty.
- If the shoes come with a heel, then it should be better wedge styles and booties; before buying this jacket pay attention to its size (it’s better to be one size bigger than smaller).
As you all know, urban looks are very popular these days, that’s why many designers and brands tend to offer its clientèle stunning sport style looks with contrasting details, urbane approach and sharp silhouettes. Those of you who live sporty way of life, will definitely appreciate this outerwear’s functionality, as it looks ideal with sweatpants and jeans. It’s an extremely versatile piece which ideally fits with other style garments. Thanks to the unfastened warm lining you can wear it during spring, winter and autumn seasons. You can wear it with everything you want, starting from casual separates to dressy evening gowns and suits.