Every year one of the well known trends stands out. That’s the case of peg leg trousers, which pop up this year. The tapered, pleated trousers (also called peg leg and harem) have a great silhouette. This season we see them in awesome revamped styles.
There is a tricky way of wearing this trendy item. That’s why it’s essential to know the best ways to pull them off properly. To pull off them without looking like you are wearing your mother’s 1990’s basics, you should check the following tips:
- There are awesome ways how you can combine this piece for work, office and business meetings: Denim/cotton designs are best for casual days. Wool fabric will suit for formal dress code. Silken fabric best suits party occasions.
- The length of this piece can be right above the ankle bones, or just before the ankle expands into the calf.
- Speaking of shoes, keep in mind one important thing: make sure the gams look long and lean. If you have short legs, then it’s better to use high heels. Those lucky ones who have long ones can try on flats.
- Speaking of tops, then the best way is to keep the balance and the entire body proportions.
- Some women like balancing the look, by adding a belt, tucking in the top or slightly loose top which will highlight the waist.
Anyway, I think it’s better to see everything by yourself and make some notes according to your personal style.