How To Wear Black Skinny Jeans
Skinny jeans are in favorite by many stylists, brands, women, bloggers etc. for already several seasons. That’s the most important part of every stylish girl/woman wardrobe. Today this kind of style can be found in every shop. Why is it so? It’s a versatile wardrobe piece and it goes perfect with completely everything, starting from semi-formal attire to casual days looks. I personally love black skinny jeans as they go amazing with anything that I try on.
- To wear them at work use skinnies in neautral color palette. Skinnies in black, black boots, bright solid color shirt or cool blouse and go for pastel hue sweater or cardi.
- If it’s quite freezy and chilly outside, try on fitted jacket and you can go.
- For something more elegant, replace blouse with something formal, like white shirt and go with fitted blazer.
- Some love combinations with gray tunics, skinnies and casual sneakers and bomber jacket. If you don’t like sneakers then go for ballet flats and skinnies.
- To complete your look add long necklace, massive earrings, a snake print handbag or a bag with floral print.
- The skinnies will work also for a romantic look: black skinnies can be teamed with sweat-dresses in pasted hues or horizontal stripes. Then accessorize the dress with statement and bright scarf, add handbag and cool shoes with heels. If you want more casual-romantic look, try on white shirt with long sleeves, black skinny jeans and flat shoes like Oxfords.
Hey! This is Caro Arciniegas. I love fashion and I love writing. Stay tuned for daily updates on our website with all the new trends coming out and great reviews!