Today we will speak about white jeans. This fashionable and versatile garment comes back every season, yet in different styles, refreshing your look along the year. I’d like to share with you some inspiring ideas, as it’s a must have for lots of fashionistas these days. Here below you will find out how to wear and how to style white denims.
- They SHOULD NOT be too tide, too ripped.
- Right after you’ve pulled them on, make sure there are no visible panty lines showing through the fabric. Take the precaution of wearing nude underwear beneath them, to prevent unwanted glimpses of your underthings.
- Make sure that your pants fit you perfectly. It means no gapping at the waist, a comfortably snug fit through the hips and seat and the correct fit through the thighs.
- For a casual look, wear them with different light shades, like beige, blue or gray.
- Dark tops can make your top half look smaller than it actually is. This can visually magnify your lower body, so if you are curvy stick to lighter colored tops when you’re wearing white jeans to take advantage of this style and your assets.
With what to wear White Jeans?
White ripped jeans will look perfect with: contrast denim shirt, loose fitted black jacket with wide shoulders, ethnic print tops in bright colors, symmetric print tops and tees, cool bombers and kimono like jackets, military tops and jackets, lace tops and accessorized with lots of bracelets.
IN WINTER: You can wear white jeans in the cold months if you know how to style them right. The best way is layering, what adds comfort and extra warmth, so you can wear stylish coats, fur outerwear, leather jacket paired with cozy knits and white bottoms. You can build a fresh style adding an exaggerated sweater or heavy flannel shirt paired with ankle-boots.