It's quite a long time I haven't posted about Yohji Yamamoto, that's why I'd like to share with you his Autumn-Winter runway presentation which was showcased during Paris Fashion Week earlier this year. Collection comes with its simple lines, yet something special at the same time, as he presented fashion forward exceptional clothes. Here you will see 1980's black workwear looks with technical cuttings, double-breasted tailored pieces with kimono sleeves, origami square-pleated looks, fashionable hats, tailcoats.
- Paris Fashion Week: Yohji Yamamoto Spring-Summer
- Paris Fashion Week: Yohji Yamamoto Fall-Winter Menswear
- Paris Fashion Week: Yohji Yamamoto Spring-Summer Relaxed Street Menswear
- Paris Fashion Week: Loose Silhouettes in Yohji Yamamoto Spring-Summer Menswear Collection
- Paris Fashion Week: Yohji Yamamoto Fall-Winter