Comfy Shoe Trend- Loafers. Spring slowly appears in our towns and we start to think what to wear this spring-summer 2013 season. Spring season brings us new fashion trends- loafers. These androgynous boyish flats are so comfortable and elegant, that we start to forget about our pumps and high heels.
Pay attention to your overall look, if you make it too much, then you will look like a granny, yet not trendy. The best solution is to find a balance, for instance if your outfit looks edgy, sophisticated or rocking, then loafers will make you a bit calm, or if your outfit is simple, then try to add some edgy details and accessories that will make the difference.
Loafers make wearers appearance a bit masculine, yet laid-back. One thing is for sure, no matter what is the style of the loafers, they will be comfortable in any way. Try to wear feminine clothing (the same thing that I told you about balance), like dresses, skirts, that will give you special touch of boho-chic girl. If you are a business woman or office worker, then I advise you to wear loafers with trousers, long skirts and blouses, that will add a professional touch. If you want to professional, then try on some basic color loafers, but if you want some chic and glamour touch, then I advise you to wear animal print, bright color loafers.
Office loafers look great with anything, starting from jeans to skirt suits, trouser suits, dresses and even leather jackets.
So, let's get some inspiration from these images.
- Platform Loafers for Modern Women
- Wedge Loafers for Women
- Office Appropriate Long Haircuts
- Women’s and Men’s Waterproof Loafers for Spring-Summer 2013 season by SWIMS
- Hottest Footwear Trends for 2013-2014
- Women’s Loafers, Moccasins and Drivers Shoes 2013-2014 by Gucci
- Women’s Loafers Del Toro Spring-Summer 2014
- The Best From Valentino Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Chanel Fall-Winter 2014-2015 Ready To Wear
- Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Paul & Joe Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Rachel Comey Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Preen Line Spring-Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Susy B on Old Women and Men Street Style 2012
- Elizabeth Rushton on Tommy Hilfiger Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Women’s Collection
- Shannon on Jeans Styles 2013-2014 For Women
- Lilibet on Cynthia Rowley Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- maya on Donna Karan Spring-Summer 2013 RTW