Sometimes it's quite difficult to catch the latest fashion trends for the upcoming season, today I am going to share with you some of the biggest trends of the upcoming fall-winter 2013-2014 season.
Oxblood red. This cold season we will expect red color to warm our cold bodies as it will exude passion. As darker it is as glossier you look.
Minaudiere. Small accessories always look compact and chic, so why don't you use small clutched embroidered with studs or sequins in bright colors and retro prints.
Chunky scarf. Neckwear will safe you during the cold and windy time. One thing is important, as you are going to use scarf, then try to wear oversized knit scarves that come in grey and bright warm hues.
Doctor's bag. These classic doctor's bags come in elegant shapes and sophisticated styles, so that you don't have to worry about changing it so quickly.
Bejeweled. New fall season is all about glitter and glamour stuff, so it's time to accessorize all your shoes and bags with a nice dose of jewels and gemstones.
Turtlenecks. This autumn season turtlenecks will stay in fashion, as they look classic and rich. I love turtlenecks for its fashionable fit which can be combined with pants and skirts.
Plush glamor. Plush can be seen on romantic tops to luxurious dresses and streetwise pants.
- Top Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Fashion Trends For Women
- Stylish Bags for Autumn-Winter 2013-2014
- Trends 2013-2014: Women’s Leather Jackets
- Women’s Turtlenecks For Winter
- Chloe Winter 2014 Accessories Lookbook
- Trendy Accessories for Fall-Winter Weddings
- Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Trends For Women – Inspired by 1970-s Style
2 Comments to “Women’s Fashion Trends For Fall-Winter 2013-2014”
- SeaSalt Spring-Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Belstaff Pre-Fall 2014 Womenswear Collection
- Rena Lange Pre-Fall 2014
- Thakoon Addition Pre-Fall 2014
- Boss Pre-Fall 2014
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-Fall 2014