I have wonderful news for you my dear fashion readers, as H&M reveals its latest winter 2013-2014 fashion trends campaign, which features Dutch model Doutzen Kroes, who appears in a desert location wearing Swedish label's layered looks. Doutzen sports cozy cable knits, leather pants, faux furs, scarves that layer every outerwear, cool hats, cinching belts, ankle boots, mufflers, shrugs, and chic cardigans. Love the way Dutch beauty keeps everything stylish in these bohemian and modern styles mixed separates.
- Women’s Classic and Vintage Inspired Accessories in Hoss Intropia Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Lookbook
- Accessorize Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Collection
- John Varvatos Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Lookbook For Men
- Paris Fashion Week: Saint Laurent Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Menswear
- Second-Skin Boots in Céline Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Collection