I'd like to share with you Vivienne Westwood Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 ready to wear collection of women's apparel which was showcased during Paris Fashion Week. The designer was inspired by the illuminated medieval manuscripts. It was about medieval times and cultural cross-pollination that occured when Crusaders came back to Europe after their crusade into the Arab world. I like that special medieval flora and fauna feel in Westwood's clothes. Here you will see hyper-sophisticated tailoring including flannel pantsuits, fishtail goddess gowns, hooded capes, flyaway silk-scarf skirts.
- Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Vivienne Westwood Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Ready-to-Wear
- Vivienne Westwood Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
- Glamour and Modern Gypsy Style in Vivienne Westwood Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Menswear
- Modern Avant-garde Style in Kristofer Kongshaug Autumn-Winter 2013-2014