Leather jacket for fall season is a basic wear for stylish and modern look. The Best Fashion Blog will help you to choose, which brand, color, silhouette and trends are going to be in fashion this 2013-2014 season. Here below you will find plenty of eye-catching leather jacket designs.
The Color of trendy leather jacket for autumn season
The main color of the upcoming season for leather jacket is black (well, that's really unexpected, joke), this color is classic, practical and natural. Lots of designers presented black jackets in their fall collections, but it doesn't means, that colorful jackets are out of fashion, on the contrary, brands presented dark-blue, bright-red and even pink jackets. Well, it's a pity to say, but brown leather jackets are out of fashion this season, sorry.
The first image is Versace red leather jacket, looks bright, tomboy and rocking:
Here is a cool Fendi dark blue leather jacket, modern rocking baby:
Lanvin looks quite the same, yet the jacket is a longer version:
Tracy Reese goes pink:
Leather jackets for Winter season: texture
Designers have experimented with leather jackets texture so much, so take a closer look at these jackets color combinations. I love those patent leather, glance, sharp look, looks hot and so must-have.
Bottega Veneta patent leather look:
Jen Kao rocking style:
Philipp Plein biker's chic baby:
Leather jackets styles for 2013-2014
The main styles are biker jacket (rock style in light version), leather formal jacket style in various lengths.
Maiyet light version:
Philipp Plein biker's girl:
Tracy Reese light version of biker jacket:
Belstaff long leather jacket:
All in all, I'd like to underline that short leather jackets are more popular than longer versions, yet less practical in winter time.
Jason Wu eye-catching patent leather jacket:
Paule Ka short leather jacket:
2013-2014 season leather jackets come in various shapes, some look voluminous, some super-fitted, yet one thing is for sure, jackets with cropped sleeves stay in trend.
Guy Laroche quite formal look:
Leather & Furs- that's what I call ideal mix of materisl. First of all it's comfortable and warm and secondly it looks luxe, rich and feminine. Fur inserts feature on leather jackets as collar for hood, sleeves, or for inside warmth covering, fur collar will be a perfect replacement for scraves.
Belstaff jacket with fur:
T by Alexander Wang:
For your inspiration:
- Casual Style: Leather Jackets
- Best Colours for Leather Jackets
- Women’s Winter Jackets 2013-2014 by IRO
- Women’s Leather Jackets For Fall-Winter 2013-2014 by Uterqüe
- Cropped moto jackets 2013-2014 for women
- Plus Size Biker Jackets for Women
- Black Leather Coats For Women
- Zero + Maria Cornejo Pre-Fall 2014
- Youthful Women’s Outfits in BlueJuice Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Makers of True Originals Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Women’s Jeans
- Monrow Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Lookbook
- Monrow Holiday 2013 Lookbook
- Elie Tahari Spring-Summer 2014 Collection Lookbook + Presentation
- Shireen Stanbull on Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
- Jan on Juniors Sweater Dresses
- Fiona on Louis Vuitton Spring-Summer 2014 Accessories
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection