Tommy Hilfiger presented beach boardwalk spring-summer collection of women's beach essentials during New York Fashion Week. Love that “Malibu to New York” theme which featured during the runway show. New looks are inspired by the California lifestyle from Melrose to Malibu. Here you will find sporty, colorful, surfing and beautiful garments. I personally love how Hilfiger interpreted the scuba suit in several variations like neoprene-bonded leather shirts and dresses. Models walked down the catwalk in voluminous cropped sweaters, olive-colored shorts, basketball tank dresses, color-blocked polo shirtdresses, leather tops, double-breasted chambray suits, tropical printed shirts, tomboyish army green jackets, dark-wash jeans, denim shorts, multi-colored sandals, sneakers and aviator sunglasses. All in all, new spring collection is all about California scuba, skate, and surf.
- New York Fashion Week: Tommy Hilfiger Spring-Summer
- Tommy Hilfiger Autumn-Winter Vintage Rock Star Women’s Collection
- New York Urban Style in Tommy Hilfiger September Menswear Lookbook
- Tommy Hilfiger Tailored Spring-Summer Men’s Collection
- New York Fashion Week: Tommy Hilfiger Fall / Winter Collection