Women's Fall-Winter Boots Trends. Today's footwear topic is women's best boots for 2013-2014 autumn-winter season. It's already spring-summer season and you are in search of nice summer shoes, but please take a quick look at this post, as we are going to talk about next fall-winter season's trendy women's boots. When women try to find trendy shoes, then believe me, you can lose your head, as every girl or woman can go for miles in search of her favorite ones. Why is it so difficult to find the one that makes you happy, it's simple: the boots have to be stylish, beautiful, trendy, comfortable and warmth. Believe me, it's really hard to find the ones that include all these requirements.
Let's start from above the knee boots. This style for sure will hit next fall season, as many designers featured these boots in their collections.
Just take a look at Balmain knee boots. These shoes evoke style, luxury and audaciousness.
As you can see, there are various over the knee boots, that featured at Chanel fall 2013 collection. Looks like above-the-knee-trend is expanding.
Blumarine fashion show featured above the knee boots as well. Take a closer look at these shoes, that lace design looked like a combat boot style.
Another trend which was spotted at fall collections is called snakeskin boots. Actually, snakeskin print is already been trendy for several seasons and it looks like this trend doesn't give up its positions. Gucci presented really impressive snakeskin designs in black, orange, and even pink color.
Derek Lam show featured the same snakeskin trend. Derek's show consisted of pointed wedge boots.
The unusual boots trend which was spotted at the runway shows was the the boots that looked like the shoes with long leather leg warmers in one piece. This footwear trend was spotted at several fashion collections, including BCBG Max Azria and 1.3 Phillip Lim.
Ankle boots continue to be trendy, as you can see in Antonio Berardi and Badgley Mischka fall collections. Suede booties always look stylish and beautiful.
Of course, it's not a complete compilation of the trendiest boots of fall-winter 2013-2014 season, yet these styles for sure will rock many city's streets.
- Trendy Boots for Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Season
- The Trendiest Shoes 2013 For Women
- Trendy Shoes for Fall 2013
- Second-Skin Boots in Céline Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Collection
- This Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Best Boots For Women
- Trendy Ankle Boots Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Trendy Women Shoes for Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Season
- Nicole Miller Pre-Fall 2014
- Elie Tahari Pre-Fall 2014
- Oscar de la Renta pre-Fall 2014
- Evening Dresses in Badgley Mischka Pre-Fall 2014 Collection
- Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2014
- ICB Pre-Fall 2014
- Shireen Stanbull on Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
- Jan on Juniors Sweater Dresses
- Fiona on Louis Vuitton Spring-Summer 2014 Accessories
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection