Please welcome German designer Philipp Plein Pre-Fall 2014 collection of women's heavy-metal inspired garments. I personally find this pre-collection very bright, vibrant and contemporary. The new creations are sophisticated, printed and have some youthful touches. Love the contrasts of the showcased looks that feature American football styles, that gives an energy and modern chic. When I see these looks, I think of one of Philipp Plein's mottos "Play Hard," and this time these words were taken to the heart, as we see lots of football gear inspired outfits, that were accesorized with shoulder pads, helmets. Models appear in scuba skirts, sequined Disney sweaters (Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse prints), plunging wrap dresses, leather biker jackets, relaxed track pants, quilted leather Perfectos. I personally like the prints: leopard, space-age rockets and baroque architecture. All in all, it's a colorful collection with dazzling and flawless contrasts.
- Milan Fashion Week: Philipp Plein Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Opening Ceremony x Mickey Mouse Collaboration
- Adrien Brody attended Grand Opening of PHILIPP PLEIN boutique in Dusseldorf
- Emojis Addicted Luxury In Philipp Plein Resort 2016
- Glamour And Sophisticated Fit-And-Flare Looks In Philipp Plein Pre-Fall 2015