Albino D'Amato behind Albino label presents his second Spring-Summer season collection, which was showcased at Paris Fashion Week. For the next season D’Amato offers architectural construction and fluid draping. Beautiful dresses, structured silhouettes, like those frocks in double-faced mikado. My favorite pieces here are lace minidress with panniers, dreamy A-line shifts, smart gauchos and asymmetric jackets. All in all, though, this is a strong spring’s collection, whihc included luxe embroideries.
- Boxy Volume Silhouettes In Albino Fall-Winter
- Albino Resort Couture Inspired Collection
- Paris Fashion Week: Hermes Spring-Summer Menswear Ready to Wear
- Suiting VS Sportswear in Hardy Amies Spring-Summer Paris Fashion Week
- Paris Fashion Week: Shapely Silhouettes in Juun.J Spring-Summer Menswear Collection