Next Autumn looks. Alessandro Dell’Acqua presents his No. 21 Autumn-Winter pre-collection, which is inspired by the 1960's and 1990's feminine styles with mix and match fabrics in violet, white, cream, light brown, black colors. This collection's my favorites are flared miniskirts, sporty Neoprene two-toned bomber jackets, slim brocade pants, lace-covered alpaca wool sweatshirts, new line of bags, like boxy clutches and flat ones with metallic chains. All in all, it's cool and young womenswear collection.
- Elizabeth and James Autumn-Winter Relaxed Casual Collection
- 1990’s Grunge Style in Hache Fall-Winter Ready To Wear Collection
- New York Fashion Week: Fall-Winter Ornate Details RTW by Rachel Roy
- Accessorize Autumn-Winter Stylish And Glamour Collection
- Zara September Comfy And Cozy Womenswear Lookbook