Victoria Beckham presented her latest spring-summer collection's runway show during New York Fashion Week, which was focused on the mix of feminine and boyish style. Designer's main theme for the next season is shape. Models appeared in full, cropped trousers, midi-skirts, body-conscious harness dresses, boxy tunics, rounded jackets, A-line tunics, curving skirts. Her creations are graphic, boyish, boxy and sporty with black, white, icy gray, fuchsia and brick red.
- Victoria Beckham Spring-Summer RTW
- New York Fashion Week: Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring-Summer RTW
- New York Fashion Week: Proenza Schouler Fall-Winter Relaxed RTW
- New York Fashion Week: Rachel Comey RTW Fall-Winter Polished Looks
- London Fashion Week: Matthew Williamson Spring-Summer Business Boho