80's Street Style Photography. Peter Som noted his new Autumn-Winter ready to wear women's collection as electric mash-up of early Eighties NYC downtowners mixed with the romance and love of Paris. New season is a real mash-up of urban Gotham chic and French girl. Models appeared in slick coats, draped dresses with hallucinogenic prints, black-and-white patchwork bustier dresses, tuxedo-vest tunics, floral sequined pencil skirts, party dresses, skinny, short pants, skirts in layered chiffon and leopard-print sweaters.
- New York Fashion Week: Rodarte Autumn Chic Street And Broadwalk
- Marc Jacobs RTW Fall-Winter Simple And Straightforward
- Michael Kors Pre-Fall Biker And Glamour Collection
- New York Fashion Week: Rachel Comey RTW Fall-Winter Polished Looks
- New York Fashion Week: Belstaff Fall-Winter Classy And Luxe Collection