Michael Kors reveals his pre-Fall collection of women's practical and ready-to-wear looks. As Kors noticed: “...It’s trans-season,” that's why you will find here garments that will ideally look on you during September to November months. As you already noticed, Michael Kors used menswear silhouette to make these boyish looks that feature casual and chic details, I personally like that slouchy and a bit relaxed mood of the presented outfits. The collection features pretty garments including blue shirts, tailored camel coats, gray pants, red trousers and robelike coats. Take a closer look at the evening ensembles, that feature understated sensibility, simple silhouette and relaxed elegance: black shift dresses, pale-blue shantung pants, gray cashmere sweaters.
- Michael Kors Fall-Winter Luxury Lounge Menswear Collection
- Michael Kors Fall-Winter Gorgeous Clothing Combinations
- New York Fashion Week: Michael Kors Fall / Winter Collection
- New York Fashion Week: Michael Kors Spring-Summer Urban Mix
- Michael Kors Autumn-Winter womenswear in September’s Marie Claire Magazine