Luxe and Special. What I like about Mathieu Mirano's collection's is the ability to work classic silhouettes with unforeseen elements. The same situation appeared in his new Autumn-Winter collection of women's ready to wear clothing, which was showed during New York Fashion Week. New season is more sophisticated and comes with evening looks. Models appeared in full-length form-fitting nude tulle dresses, pencil skirts with small studs, sheer nude maxi skirts, feathered fox-fur coats, skirts with leather panels, evening gowns and cropped jackets. Love his approach to evening looks.
- Bibhu Mohapatra Fall-Winter Women’s ready to wear collection
- Elie Saab Fall-Winter Embroidered Ready To Wear Runway Show
- New York Fashion Week: Rodarte Autumn Chic Street And Broadwalk
- Catherine Malandrino Ready To Wear Fall-Winter Collection
- Fall-Winter Vintage Touches Ready To Wear by Alice + Olivia