Italian artist livin and working in Bali (Indonesia), Mariella Pilato persents her latest jewellery collection's lookbook entiteled ‘Patterns of Crystallization.’ She is a well known designer/artist thanks to the use of semiprecious metals and precious stones. New collection is inspired by the simple yet intricate patterns that can be found in degrees, symmetry, angles and geometry. You can feel the geometric shapes that are shown in these metals: luxury and impeccable quality. I personally felt in love with her signature approach and use of raw materials and shapes, just take a closer look at those crystals, so must have! All in all, Mariella Pilato's creations reflect good taste and innovation as well as recalling traditions with a sensitive trend towards modernity.
- Jewellery Trends 2013-2014: Crosses & Crucifixes
- Clementine Henrion Collection of Women’s Jewellery and Accessories
- Modern Women’s Jewellery in Edenborough Evans Spring-Summer 2013-2014 Campaign
- Women’s Jewellery Lookbook by Vera Xane Autumn-Winter 2013
- 14th February Valentine’s Day Women Presents by UNOde50