Classic with a twist. The latest Paul Smith’s spring-summer collection of womenswear designs consisted of boyish elegant looks with masculine ease touch with right amount of femininity. I would say new collection is about those simple clothes that can be put in women’s wardrobe and that will match with any stuff you already have. Models appeared in girlish loose-fitting pleated dresses in bold graphic color blocks and floral sprints, loose cropped trousers, buttoned-up shirts, cream brogues. All in all, it’s youthful, optimistic, modern and chic.
- London Fashion Week: Todd Lynn Spring-Summer RTW
- Playful and Youthful Looks in Patrizia Pepe Spring-Summer Collection
- London Fashion Week: Margaret Howell Spring-Summer Classics
- London Fashion Week: House of Holland Spring-Summer RTW
- London Fashion Week: Matthew Williamson Spring-Summer Business Boho