2013-2014 Jeans Fashion Trends. When it comes time buying new jeans, then I think you all have faced many options and styles to choose from, starting from colored, metallic, printed and coated designs. Today I am going to share with you some cool and trendy variations that can be bought. First of all, you have to know your body type before choosing jeans, as there are lots of styles and designs: straight leg, flared, skinny, wide leg, low-rise, mid-rise, high-rise, well you know what I mean.
Let's start our trip with coated jeans. These jeans reflect this season hot trend- leather fashion. Although they are not made of leather, you can team them with simple tees, flat shoes and leather outerwear, like biker jackets.
The flared jeans are back in town for 2013-2014 season. I suggest you to combine these jeans with romantic garments, like cute blouse. Flared jeans evoke 1970's styles, that's why blouses with bows will suit just right. To complete your 70's style look just add seductive blazer and you will stand out the crowd for sure.
Wide leg jeans came back as well, so why don't you combine this pair with fitted jacket, lace top and wedge boots, looks feminine. Wide leg jeans can be worn as classic style ones. You can mix the styles- formal and casual looks pretty good. You can wear wide leg jeans with baroque style shirt, belted blazer and ankle boots.
Harem style jeans vecome trendy as well. Many stylists offer this tapered style with different garments, for instance you can combine this pair of harem jeans with high-knee boots, military style jacket and oversize handbag. I advise you to experiment with these jeans, why not?
Skinnies look perfect as always. Skinny jeans stay in fashion and become more and more popular every season. You can team them with high-heel boots, tuxedos and dressy tops.
My favorite classic straight leg jeans. This style can be worn with high heels and flats. You can always combine these jeans with leather jackets and any shirt or a tee.
- TheBestFashionBlog Choice: Best of Juicy Jeans by Juicy Couture
- The Trendiest Pants of the Season 2013-2014 For Women
- How To Wear: Flared Jeans For Women
- Denim Pants and Women’s Jeans for Autumn-Winter 2013-2014
- Top 10 Flared Jeans for Women 2012
- How to wear jeans with boots this winter 2014
- Dior Jeans for Men
- Rachel Comey Pre-Fall 2014
- Donna Karan Pre-Fall 2014
- Marissa Webb Pre-Fall 2014
- Soulpot Studio Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Lookbook
- Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2014 Collection
- USE unused Spring-Summer 2014
- Shireen Stanbull on Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
- Jan on Juniors Sweater Dresses
- Fiona on Louis Vuitton Spring-Summer 2014 Accessories
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection