Make your First Impression. Some say that the first at job interview is really important. Well, I think the first impression plays main role everywhere. That's why when you are finally found your dream job it is important to get ready for your job interview. One thing is significant- you have to think over about your job interview outfit, I don't think I have to explain about few seconds of first impression about you, based on your body language and the way you are dressed. That's why today I made some basic tips for you to follow.
All depends what kind of career level you are aiming, it's extremely important to choose the right outfit for the job interview. Anyway, clean and tidy appearance is a must have at any job interview. Remember to stay professional: with personal style and try to adapt the outfit based on the domain of the job. So, if your job is connected with law and finance, then try on classic outfit: plain color suits, white shirts, not tall pumps; if your job is connected with a social environment (medical, kindergarten) then try on practical and comfortable outfit: comfy fabrics and pastel hues.
If your job is connected with artists, communication or advertising, then try to wear something original (yet do not overdo, like Lady Gaga style). Everywhere should be harmony. Try some original accessories. Avoid provocative and too hot outfits, as for the colors, stick to neutrals: black, white, gray, blue, or pastels.
As I told you before about your personality, then try on some cool accessories that showcase your true personality, yet try to avoid from oversize jewelry and too bright colors.
About shoes. Try to avoid extreme high heels. Shoes should be practical and without crazy design. Try on something classic. Concerning handbag, then it shoud be large enough to put in your CV, books and other printed information.
- Gucci Ties for Men
- Tan Boat Shoes for Women
- How To Wear White Pants and White Shirt For Women
- What to Wear at Home?
- Minnetonka Knee High Boots 2011
- Red Coats For Women
- The Best Handbags to Wear it Now 2014
- Nicole Miller Pre-Fall 2014
- Elie Tahari Pre-Fall 2014
- Oscar de la Renta pre-Fall 2014
- Evening Dresses in Badgley Mischka Pre-Fall 2014 Collection
- Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2014
- ICB Pre-Fall 2014
- Shireen Stanbull on Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
- Jan on Juniors Sweater Dresses
- Fiona on Louis Vuitton Spring-Summer 2014 Accessories
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection