Haider Ackermann showcased warrior women Autumn-Winter collection of ready to wear looks. Designer was inspired by the iconic image of Marilyn Monroe leaving a hospital, as he wanted to capture that strong women's side along with their fragility. Models appeared in Mad Max peroxide Mohawks, smoky gray panne velvet column gowns, khaki flak jackets, houndstooth military jackets, mannish parkas, great coats, shearling flight jackets, wool trousers, collarless beaver-fur coats and thick-heeled boots. I personally feel the strength and fragility of the represented looks.
- J. Mendel Ready To Wear Fall-Winter Rich And Luxe
- Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall-Winter French Versus Anerican
- Preppy Grunge and Punk Style in UNIF “Twins Peak” Fall-Winter Lookbook
- Women’s Evening Looks in Naeem Khan Fall-Winter RTW Collection
- Reed Krakoff Fall-Winter Comfortable And Simple Collection