Fall Trends seen at MFW. Today's topic is called Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 trends for women that have been seen during Milan Fashion Week. Italian designers presented really gorgeous collections, that evoke women's femininity and soft approach to the details offering glamour and opulent looks. Some may say, it's too much of feminine and romantic silhouettes, yet I say it's ridiculous, show me at least one woman who doesn't want to ooze femininity, strength and hotness. Milan Fashion Week showcased feminine luxe and grunge style mixes, presenting leather, fur garments.
Alberta Ferretti offered dual collection, which was romantic and dark at the same time. Here you will find fine cuts, discrete embellishments, dark and seductive black outfits and white looks. Love collection's knee skirts, solid colors and understated opulence. All in all, it's simple with a twist.
Let's take a closer look at Gucci's fashion show. Gucci offers hot, beautiful, strong and polished looks. Here you will see simple and fitted cuts, black or burgundy leather, knee-length dresses. My favorite looks here are leather knee-length pencil skirts, leather turtle necks, python and snake leather textured outfits, high boots, occasional coats and sunglasses. All in all, Gucci has shown timeless elegance and truly amazing designs.
Francesco Scognamiglio collection was simple. Take a closer look at the first all-white outfit that consisted of wide leg high waisted trousers, silk white ruffled top, looks like a real business outfit to me. Animal print in grey broke added simple, yet quite modern touch. I felt in love with transparent belts, leather pencil skirts, fluid and soft wide legged trousers and romantic ruffled tops, cropped tops and long sleeve dresses.
Max Mara was about layers, oversize looks. What I find really exciting in Max Mara's show is a fur top (boxy one) with oversized coat. The outfit looks perfect to me.
No.21 presented a huge mix of plaids, sequins, crystals, mohairs, plaids, knits. It's a soft collection with delicate looks. My favorite garments here are sequined blouses, plaid skirts, evening tops.
- Milan Fashion Week: Gucci Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Menswear
- Dsquared2 Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Ready To Wear
- Milan Fashion Week: Marni Fall-Winter 2012-2013 Collection
- Prada Fall-Winter 2012-2013 | Milan Fashion Week
- Blumarine Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Runway Show
- Wide Leg Pants for Winter
- Marni Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Ready To Wear
- Oscar de la Renta pre-Fall 2014
- Evening Dresses in Badgley Mischka Pre-Fall 2014 Collection
- Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2014
- ICB Pre-Fall 2014
- Narciso Rodriguez Pre-Fall 2014
- Jenni Kayne Pre-Fall 2014
- Shireen Stanbull on Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
- Jan on Juniors Sweater Dresses
- Fiona on Louis Vuitton Spring-Summer 2014 Accessories
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection