Women's Coats for 2013-2014 season. Today's topic is titled fall-winter 2013-2014 coats for women, that's why we will talk about this season's coat trends. Fashion helps us to enjoy crispy air and bright skies of the fall and chilly days of winter, that's why coats are meant for keeping us warm during these cold time. My mission is to show you what kind of coats are in style this season.
Let's start from capes. That's not a coat, yet it's an elegant and luxe option that can be used as an outerwear. What I love about capes, especially modern ones, is the look, that can be classy and trendy at the same time. Take a look at this white Burberry bell cape, it looks dressy and can be used as an evening outing. Take a closer look ar the mustard and checked capes, that can be easily adopted for every day wear. Regarding that burgundy Jason Wu cape, it can be used as for casual or as formal wear.
Colored coats and trenches. Many designers offer us classy coats in bright colors, from red, mustard to blue, orange and purple.
Military Style coats. Army style has conquered the fashion world, it appears not only in outings, but in accessories as well. This season military style appears in the coats, dresses, pants and boots. And I''m not talking only about khaki color which associates with army, but also silhouettes and shapes. Military style can be seen in such attributes as two-rowed buttons, army clothing details and silhouettes. I love this style, because of its appearance, just imagine yourself wearing military style coat with feminine and romantic garments, it's a perfect combination.
Checked coats. Checked coats look classy and elegant. Checks have been favored by many fashionistas and trend setters this season. When I see checked coats I think about vintage style.
Oversized coats. One of the brightest trends of this 2013-2014 season is oversized coat. These style coats can make you look really feminine, exactly pure femininity will be seen in these kind of outerwear designs. May be they will look as they do not belong to your wardrobe, but oversize effect will add pure feminine touch.
- Cape Coats For Women (Pictures)
- Wool military coat 2011-2012 by Balmain
- Top-15 monochrome coats 2013-2014 for women
- Military Fashion Trends for Women
- Women’s Coats For Autumn-Winter 2013-2014
- Women’s Long Coats for Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Coats for Petite Women
2 Comments to “Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Coats For Women”
- Zero + Maria Cornejo Pre-Fall 2014
- Youthful Women’s Outfits in BlueJuice Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Makers of True Originals Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Women’s Jeans
- Monrow Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Lookbook
- Monrow Holiday 2013 Lookbook
- Elie Tahari Spring-Summer 2014 Collection Lookbook + Presentation
- Shireen Stanbull on Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Campaign
- Jan on Juniors Sweater Dresses
- Fiona on Louis Vuitton Spring-Summer 2014 Accessories
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection