Croatian designer duo, Andrew Bistricic and Maja Merlić reveal new DIORALOP Fall-Winter 2015-2016 lookbook of women's creative ready to wear essentials. What I love about DIORALOP is the striking creativity what makes its outfits look recognizable. Each staple looks somewhat individual. The Autumn season includes funky shirts, cropped pleated trousers, matching separates and fashion-forward sporty suits. If you are one of those ladies who likes asymmetry, deconstruction and creative cuts, then I highly recommend to take a closer look at these outfits.
- Davidelfin Fall-Winter 2015-2016 Futuristic Grunge
- DIORALOP Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Schwarzkopf Cro À Porter
- Modern, Roomy And Lightweight Apparel In Ports 1961 Fall-Winter 2015-2016
- Fashion-Forward And Relaxed Looks In Dioralop Spring-Summer 2015
- Urban Mannish Looks In Avoc Autumn-Winter 2015-2016 Lookbook