Let's welcome Creatures of the Wind Pre-Fall collection, which is inspired by the rise of the neo-paganism (contemporary religious movement) of the 1970's in England. You are about to see cashmere cotton cable sweaters, calf-leather separates, doubled waistband green skirts, crisp shirts with retro plaid panels, burgundy A-line leather skirts, gorgeous floor-length shirtdresses, fringed dresses and circle skirts. Label's designers Shane Gabier and Christopher Peters offer commercial apparel, which looks quite playful to me, just take a look at the plaid print, which looks quite blurry. The color palette comes in orange, green, gray, black, burgundy. So, the main focus of the pre-fall season is set on strong silhouette separates and everyday items.
- Creatures of the Wind Fall-Winter Relaxed, Luxe and Feminine
- Creatures of the Wind Spring-Summer Retrained Mood
- Preppy And Polished Clothes In Creatures of the Wind Pre-Fall
- NYFW: Creatures of the Wind Autumn-Winter Reay To Wear Collection
- Jacqueline Picasso Inspired Outfits In Creatures of the Wind Resort