Hello there, my dear readers! Today I am going to share with you Costume National Pre-Fall collection's lookbook. Italian fashion house offers rigor and restraint garments in black, white and some pops of ruby red, burgundy and blue. I personally like that special minimalism and classic style. Label offers us to wear exaggerated sweatshirts, relaxed wool trousers, biker jackets, coats and leather jackets. The combination of sharp tailoring and moto elements gives us something new and updated. The real standouts are outerwear pieces, like bonded leather Perfectos, bomber jackets, car coat length jackets. While the accessories line comes with cool shoulder bags, double strap platform sandals, patent leather ankle boots, printed silk scarves and long gloves. Creative director Ennio Capasa delivers urban-intellectual collection with black and white colors powerful comeback. All in all, Costume National offers rock 'n' roll vibes.
- Costume National Fall-Winter Relaxed and Mannish Looks
- Safari Punk Style in Costume National Homme Spring-Summer at Milan Fashion Week
- Costume National Homme Fall-Winter | Milan Fashion Week
- Costume National Pre-Autumn-Winter Wild West And Military Touch
- Milan Fashion Week: Costume National Homme Fall-Winter Men’s Collection