Hello there, my dear readers! Today I am going to share with you Costume National Pre-Fall 2014 collection's lookbook. Italian fashion house offers rigor and restraint garments in black, white and some pops of ruby red, burgundy and blue. I personally like that special minimalism and classic style. Label offers us to wear exaggerated sweatshirts, relaxed wool trousers, biker jackets, coats and leather jackets. The combination of sharp tailoring and moto elements gives us something new and updated. The real standouts are outerwear pieces, like bonded leather Perfectos, bomber jackets, car coat length jackets. While the accessories line comes with cool shoulder bags, double strap platform sandals, patent leather ankle boots, printed silk scarves and long gloves. Creative director Ennio Capasa delivers urban-intellectual collection with black and white colors powerful comeback. All in all, Costume National offers rock 'n' roll vibes.
- Costume National Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Costume National Homme Fall-Winter 2012-2013 | Milan Fashion Week
- Safari Punk Style in Costume National Homme Spring-Summer 2013 at Milan Fashion Week
- Costume National Pre-Autumn-Winter 2013-2014
- Milan Fashion Week: Costume National Homme Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Men’s Collection