Ennio Capasa behind Costume National presented Fall-Winter collection's runway show during Paris Fashion Week. New season was inspired by a trip to the Golden Triangle between Burma and China. Collection comes with a great attention to masculine inspired looks fabrics and details. Models sported skirts over pants, tuxedos, tough separates and workwear inspired looks. For those who like mixing formal and punk styles will like all these dark clothes.
- Milan Fashion Week: Costume National Homme Fall-Winter Men’s Collection
- Costume National Pre-Autumn-Winter Wild West And Military Touch
- NYFW: Rebecca Taylor Ready To Wear Fall-Winter Tomboy Collection
- Ashish Autumn-Winter Constructive Workwear Runway Show
- Jen Kao Fall-Winter Modern Day Ready-to-Wear