Francisco Costa behind Calvin Klein presents women's spring-summer ready to wear collection. For the next season he offers "Elevated deconstruction," which is a bit different than CK's signature minimalism touch. Costa called his spring as experiment, he was influenced by Pablo Picasso and Jean-Michel Basquiat to Gordon Matta-Clark. Here you will see woven black leather jackets with yarnlike threads, black nylon tank tops, strapless wrap tops, full, short skirts, colorful striped coats, patchworked dresses. Love the color palette of emerald green, white, pink, red and mint. It's about complex cuts, draping and contrast colors.
- Calvin Klein Collection Resort Vibrant And Seventies Inspired
- New York Fashion Week: Calvin Klein Collection Spring-Summer RTW
- Calvin Klein Collection Fall-Winter Strong And Strict
- Calvin Klein Collection Spring-Summer Athletic And Graphic Menswear
- Cozy Outerwear in Calvin Klein Collection Fall-Winter