Designers Graeme Fidler and Michael Herz created a real cozy and layered Fall-Winter 2013-2014 collection of women's mountain inspired wear. Creative directors took adventurous life of renowned photojournalist Lee Miller for their winter collection with a touch of après-ski chic. The whole collection had that ice North feeling, yet updated with modern comforts. Models appeared in Bally furs and real Siberian husky puppies wearing label's capes and jackets in luxe materials, hand-painted buffalo-leather jackets, waterproof outerwear, glacier-white hooded mink jackets, urban style sporty blousons, functional-chic bags with a vintage look and eye-catching brogues.
- Bally Fall-Winter 2012-2013 Collection For Women
- Amazing Women’s Outerwear in Francesca Zunino Autumn-Winter 2013-2014
- Structural Classics and Sportswear in Bally Spring-Summer 2014 Collection For Men
- Amazing Women’s Outerwear in Guy Laroche Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Collection
- Bally Autumn-Winter 2012-2013 Campaign