1990's Minimalist. Manuela Arcari behind Hache showcased new women's ready to wear Autumn-Winter collection which was inspired by 1990's grunge style and underground culture. I would say this collection is boxy and industrial with dark and rich color palette, including military green, black, metallic, and pastel pink. Models appeared in cropped biker jackets, quilted bomber jackets, gazaar silk pants, knee-length kilts, mohair sweaters, pin-striped trousers, boxy sweatshirts, wide-leg pants, patchwork coats in jacquard, oversized pastel pink sherling clutches, skate shoes, embroidered sneakers and wide strap sandals. All in all, every garment was beautifully teamed in Hache's latest collection.
- Duro Olowu Fall-Winter Sophisticated Glamour Lookbook
- NYFW: Rebecca Taylor Ready To Wear Fall-Winter Tomboy Collection
- Fall-Winter Military Ready To Wear Women’s Collection by M.Patmos
- Fitted Retro Looks in Dsquared² Fall-Winter Boardwalk Empire Pre-Collection
- Tomboy Style in Jonathan Simkhai RTW Autumn-Winter