I have an honor to share with you photographer's Benjamin Kanarek latest Haute Couture "Let There Be Luxe" Editorial work for S/Style & Fashion Magazine Canada. Fashion model Anna Martynova appears on the Rue de Rivoli, Jardin des Tuilleries around the Regina Hotel Paris wearing more casual and I would say really wearable couture designs from the likes of Valentino Haute Couture, Atelier Versace, Elie Saab Haute Couture, Jean Paul Gaultier Couture, Viktor and Rolf Haute Couture, Chanel Haute Couture, Giambatista Valli Haute Couture, Schiaparelli Haute Couture, etc. The looks are creative and wearable.
Anna Martynova in floor length gown with a touch of Roman godess is paired with gladiator sandals all by Valentino Haute Couture
Anna Martynova in Schiaparelli Haute Couture. Looks like Lady Gaga inspired style to me.
Here we see a striking, tailored, black leather coat by Ulyana Sergeenko worn with an eye-catching clutch and pumps.
That's a marvelous outfit by Giambattista Valli Haute Couture in monochrome striped look.
Classic tweed Chanel Haute Couture blazer.
That's a stunning Victor and Rolf creation in red color.
Here we see a mauve bouclette tweed sleeveless dress worn with a matching high collar bolero and bloomers all by Chanel.
- Photographer: Benjamin Kanarek
- Photography Direction by Benjamin Kanarek & Frédérique Renaut
- Video Direction by Frédérique Renaut
- Model: Anna Martynova at Next Paris
- Styling by Mélanie Brault and Eric Waroll
- Makeup by Mayumi Oda at Calliste
- Hair by Mehdi R’Guiba
- Photographer Assistant: Guilhem de Nazareth
- Stylist Assistant: Cidji Humbert
- Digital: Ashish Arora
- A Very Special Thanks to the whole team at the Hotel Regina, Paris