National Punk Safari. Designer Ennio Capasa showcased Costume National's latest Spring-Summer menswear fashion show, which was held at Milan Fashion Week. The show started with charming exotic safari styles with notes of punk attitude (metallic details on outfits and unstructured shoes, gladiator sandals). For the next summer season Costume National delivers essential and somewhat classic color palette: sandy neutrals, stone, blue, black and carbon. I adore voguish deconstructed tailored silhouettes of this collection, as well as details, volumes and proportions of classic tailoring with a modern fit. What I like the most here, is material: silk, linen and leather, everything in high quality.
- Costume National Homme Fall-Winter | Milan Fashion Week
- Milan Fashion Week: Costume National Homme Fall-Winter Men’s Collection
- Men’s Clothing Spring-Summer by Costume National Homme
- Costume National Fall-Winter Masculine Inspired Looks
- Elegant Sportswear for Men by Emporio Armani Spring-Summer Collection