Yusuke Takahashi behind Issey Miyake menswear line presented printed menswear spring-summer collection during Paris Fashion Week. Models appeared in colorful tie-dye print outfits made of luxe materials and oversize patterns. Here you will find vibrant layered shirts, oversize tops, sharp suits, voluminous outerwear, traditional suits, oversized coats, soft cotton suits in blurry windowpane checks. I love those label's signature pleating effects and prismatic prints.
- Menswear Collection Spring-Summer Eclecticism In Dries Van Noten
- Paris Fashion Week: Wooyoungmi Spring-Summer Delicate Menswear
- Cerruti 1881 Spring-Summer Structured And Sophisticated Ready To Wear
- Raf Simons Spring-Summer Pop Art Collection For Men
- Paris Fashion Week: Yohji Yamamoto Spring-Summer Relaxed Street Menswear