Fitted and Modern Suiting in Classic Colors. The latest Dior Homme's Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 menswear collection is rich with men's tailored pieces. Label's creative director Kris Van Assche mixed futuristic wear designs with militaristic motifs, it feels like Kris really balances timeless tailoring with fantastic designs. When I first saw the images, I felt like, models appeared as space lieutenants in clean lines and clasped belts.
- Paris Fashion Week: Boris Bidjan Saberi Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Men’s Collection
- Dior Homme Spring-Summer 2014 Menswear
- Paris Fashion Week: Navy and Structured Wear in Dior Homme Spring-Summer 2013 Menswear Collection
- Dior Homme Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Menswear Campaign
- Men’s Uniforms in Mugler Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Collection