Fitted and Modern Suiting in Classic Colors. The latest Dior Homme's Autumn-Winter menswear collection is rich with men's tailored pieces. Label's creative director Kris Van Assche mixed futuristic wear designs with militaristic motifs, it feels like Kris really balances timeless tailoring with fantastic designs. When I first saw the images, I felt like, models appeared as space lieutenants in clean lines and clasped belts.
- Paris Fashion Week: Boris Bidjan Saberi Fall-Winter Men’s Collection
- Dior Homme Spring-Summer Straightforward Menswear
- Paris Fashion Week: Navy and Structured Wear in Dior Homme Spring-Summer Menswear Collection
- Dior Homme Fall-Winter Tailored And Sporty Menswear Campaign
- Men’s Uniforms in Mugler Fall-Winter Collection