Jonathan Saunders Autumn-Winter season is inspired by the 1980's freedom of expression, when no one had any money. Saunders mixed bright colors and prints offering us joyful checks, stripes, William Morris wallpaper prints. I personally like those street style and sport-inspired separates, like those tracksuit inspired trousers with red stripes, tennis sweaters, baseball jackets, silver leather jacket and short cashmere felt jackets. For some of you these pieces might seem quite funny, but take a closer view at those casually luxurious fabrics that make these garments look rich and precious. My favorites are easy separates like the silver leather blouson and single-breasted coat, red track pants and long, chunky orange and sky blue scarf.
- Jonathan Saunders Pre-Fall Qualitative and Smart Separates
- London Fashion Week: Jonathan Saunders Autumn-Winter
- Stripes, Flowers And Bold Colors In Jonathan Saunders Pre-Fall
- Jonathan Saunders Pre-Autumn-Winter Fresh And Colorful
- London Fashion Week: Jonathan Saunders Spring-Summer Printed And Colorful