Please welcome new Comme des Garçons Spring collection's menswear runway show. Creative director Rei Kawakubo showcased punk-inspired collection, which is full of trends and experiments. I personally like Kawakubo's experiments with tailored pieces, as she offers shirts with noisy cartoons, floral prints, tubular trousers, Bermuda shorts, ruched trousers, tailored jackets, tartan blazers, skirts, cutaway jackets, unique elongated shirts, skinny ribbed pants, punk suits, offset clean shirts, frock coats. There is something sophisticated in the way of how models are dressed in this particular collection, as they are clad in various dark dresses with elongated layers, somehow it reminds me of Gothic style or vampire and zombie touch.
- Punk and Military Styles in Comme des Garçons Homme Plus Spring-Summer Menswear Collection
- Marc Jacobs Spring-Summer Heartbreaker Style Men’s Collection
- Brioni Spring-Summer Menswear Essentials Lookbook
- Menswear Spring-Summer Modern And Elgegant by Balenciaga
- Jean Paul Gaultier Spring-Summer Easy To Style Menswear