Aldo Maria Camillo behind Cerruti 1881 label presented new spring-summer collection of menswear sophisticated looks during Paris Fashion Week. Italian designer offers restrained elegance and dark ensembles which come in sheer fabrics and moderate volumes. Male models appeared on the catwalk wearing structured suits and coats, trenches, double-breasted blazers, luxe zip-up coats, bombers and sleeveless outerwear. I personally felt in love with collection's timeless tailoring, relaxed fits and clean sharp lines.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Spring-Summer Feminine Essentials
- Paris Fashion Week: Issey Miyake Spring-Summer Colorful Men’s Looks
- Milan Fashion Week: Ermanno Scervino Spring-Summer Fresh And Casual
- Menswear Collection Spring-Summer Eclecticism In Dries Van Noten
- Brioni Spring-Summer Menswear Essentials Lookbook