Beat it! Dsquared² has presented hot Spring-Summer menswear collection this week at Milan Fashion Week. Label's designers Dan and Dean Caten showcased dark and playful designs. As for me it reminded movie Police Academy (Blue Oyster), but it's only my opinion. Models appeared wearing studded belts, leather wear, low slung pants, washed denim, tailored shirts and trousers, leopard accents, biker hats. Anyway, it's stated collection with a bit of vampire-esque touch.
- Men’s Modern Elegance in Umit Benan Spring-Summer Collection
- Elegant and Military Styles in John Varvatos Menswear Spring-Summer Collection
- Timeless Essentials in Ermanno Scervino Spring-Summer Menswear Collection
- Milan Fashion Week: DSquared2 Spring-Summer
- Free Spirit Style in Vivienne Westwood Menswear Spring-Summer Collection