Chic and trendy women's haircut is like a cherry on the cake, looks effective and underlines your personal style adding charm and beauty. During Summer time women try on different experiments with their hairs, so let's take a closer look at different hot haircuts for spring-summer 2013 season.
I think everyone will like it, as it doesn't take much time for getting ready, yet it's casual time hairstyle that suits everyday wear, this trend can be seen in fashion shows of Nanette Lepore, Costello Tagliapietra, Phillip Lim, DKNY.
Ideally smooth hair will suit those who always like to be on top and love order. This kind of hairstyle can be seen in Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Tibi, Chado Ralph Rucci and Lacoste fashion shows.
Beams and ponytails.
If you have long hair, then why don't you try ponytail in different shapes and sizes: it can be high, low or captured by a thin rubber band. Another solution is simple beam that is neatly tied back, lifted up. Many stylists offer different kind of innovative solutions that will make any person so different. If you want to see some inspirational images, then look at Christian Siriano, Altuzarra, Gucci, Bibhu Mohapatra, Jeremy Scott, Reem Acra, Marc Jacobs fashion shows.
This spring-summer 2013 season braids are still fashionable. Braids can wreathe head (Emerson fashion show), or be a separate element of creative asymmetric hairstyling, like in Herve Leger, Donna Karan shows.
Use your fantasies.
Even the most simple haircut can be done in unusual way if you use a bit of your imagination, like adding statement jewellery accessory, experiment with hair parting, combine smooth and wavy hair.
- All Agyness Deyn Hairstyles (PHOTO)
- Top Trendy Medium Length Haircuts 2013-2014 For Women from the Catwalks
- Long Prom Hairstyles For Women
- Beautiful Hairstyles For Women: Milkmaid Braids
- Cool Women’s Hairstyles For Spring-Summer 2014
- Women’s Hairstyles For Summer 2014
- Trendy Short Haircuts 2013-2014 For Women
- The Best From Valentino Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Chanel Fall-Winter 2014-2015 Ready To Wear
- Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Paul & Joe Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Rachel Comey Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- Preen Line Spring-Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Susy B on Old Women and Men Street Style 2012
- Elizabeth Rushton on Tommy Hilfiger Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Women’s Collection
- Shannon on Jeans Styles 2013-2014 For Women
- Lilibet on Cynthia Rowley Fall-Winter 2014-2015
- maya on Donna Karan Spring-Summer 2013 RTW