Short, Trendy Hair. Today's hair topic is the most wearable trendy short hairstyles for 2013-2014 season. All fashion weeks in New York, Milan, Paris and London are over and now it's time to observe all the long and short hairstyles for the upcoming season. Let's start our trip - and look at the most trendy short hairstyles of 2013-2014 from catwalks.
Take a look at Karlie Kloss while she walks for Burberry Prorsum. She wears short bob, which looks bold, wild and hot.
Bob hairstyle is really something on trend for next season, take a look at Tory Burch autumn 2013 fashion show. Thanks to cat-eye sunglasses and side swept bang this haircut looks retro.
Blumarine fashion show featured absolutely different vision of bob hairstyle, which looked relaxed, bold and boyish.
DKNY Fall-WInter collection featured bob haircut with central parting and no bang and still looked bright and superb.
For sure, there are many variations of bob hairstyles, some styles feature straight or side-swept bangs or no bangs at all, but there is no doubt- bob cut continues to be trendy.
Here below are showcased some images of short hairstyles 2013-2014 that featured Chanel show. Love the makeup that teams haircut.
What I love about these short hairstyles is their versatility. With one short haircut you can try different styles: one day you are romantic and feminine, another day you are bold and edgy.
- Top Trendy Medium Length Haircuts 2013-2014 For Women from the Catwalks
- Glamorous Short Hairstyles 2012 For Women
- Short Party Hairstyles 2013 for Women
- New Short Bob Hair Styles 2012
- Chic Short Hairstyle Ideas 2012
- New Short Hairstyles 2012 For Women
- Short Curly Hairstyles with Bangs For 2011-2012
- Onch Movement x Hello Kitty Holiday 2013 Jewelry Collection
- Louis Vuitton Holiday 2013 Catalog
- Raoul Pre-Fall 2014
- Prada Spring-Summer 2014 Jewelry Collection
- T by Alexander Wang pre-Fall 2014
- Adam Lippes Pre-Fall 2014
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection
- Bd on Women’s Fashion Trends For Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Prasanna on Hipster Tips for 2014 or How to Become a Real Hipster
- Knut Espen on Women’s Accessories: FREYWILLE “Russian Passion”