It's quite a long time I haven't shared with you my dear fashionistas the latest beauty and makeup trends. Today, I am going to speak about this autumn-winter 2013-2014 makeup trends. The Fall season is well known for the most sensual makeup looks and this season offers us some classic hues with a modern twist.
Here below you will see some of the brightest and chic make ups from the runway shows. I personally like that mix of cat eye makeup which comes with fun and bright colors including indigo and plum, which give a more sophisticated look.
Red lips are a must have of every fall season, that's why I advice you to buy not the cheapest lipsticks. There are some really elegant effects it can be either matte or drenched wet formula, so it's up to which one suits you best.
If we speak about smokey eyes, then as you already noticed, there is a huge statement of those smokey eye effects, as lots of make-up stylists offer us to create simple eyeshadow palettes with smouldering tools, it's easy to do and looks so hot.
Our next stop is orange eyeshadows, as they are making return this Autumn season. I advice you to try orange shadows with glittery finish to make your look glamour and complex. Important thing is undertones which will make your look unique, or you can also try the light eyeliner trend.
I personally like bold brownish-purple eyeshadow colors.
- Spring-Summer 2013 Makeup Trends: The New Mod Beauty
- Fall-Winter 2013-2014 make up trends in Avon Brazil
- Cat Eye Makeup Looks
- Women’s Autumn-Winter 2013-2014 Fashion Trends
- Top Fall-Winter 2013-2014 Fashion Trends For Women
- Catwalk Trends Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Spring-Summer 2013 Campaign
- Raoul Pre-Fall 2014
- Prada Spring-Summer 2014 Jewelry Collection
- T by Alexander Wang pre-Fall 2014
- Adam Lippes Pre-Fall 2014
- Glam Rock Sunglasses Carrera by Jimmy Choo
- Calvin Klein Collection Pre-Fall 2014
- vivianclare on Elegant Men’s Black Suits
- shana nodd on Simone Carvalli Fall 2012 Bridal Dresses Collection
- Bd on Women’s Fashion Trends For Fall-Winter 2013-2014
- Prasanna on Hipster Tips for 2014 or How to Become a Real Hipster
- Knut Espen on Women’s Accessories: FREYWILLE “Russian Passion”